Skip to main content

Mean What I Mean - Pre-Order Now

CD
Glossy Digipack
Color Printed CD

  1. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Album Version) 3:51
  2. Heartbreak Horizon (Non-Album B-Side) 3:50
  3. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Todd Edwards Remix) 3:02
  4. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Ape Drums Remix) 3:45
  5. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Flava D Remix) 3:41
  6. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Todd Edwards Dub) 6:11
7"
Matte Card Wallet

A. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Album Version) 3:51
B. Heartbreak Horizon (Non-Album B-Side) 3:50

7" Picture Disc
Clear PVC Slip

A. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Album Version) 3:51
B. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Instrumental) 3:51

12"
Glossy Card Wallet
White 180g Heavyweight Colored Vinyl

A1. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Todd Edwards Remix) 3:02
A2. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Ape Drums Remix) 3:45
B1. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Flava D Remix) 3:41
B2. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Todd Edwards Dub) 6:11

Digital EP
  1. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Todd Edwards Remix) 3:02
  2. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Ape Drums Remix) 3:45
  3. Mean What I Mean featuring Dreezy (Flava D Remix) 3:41

Pre-order any physical format and you will receive a slipcase to hold all future Too singles in that specific format:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRADING PLACES

Hello Aliens! All I can say is - H O L Y S H I T. I am on another planet of happiness and energy with this album release. I have to say thank you to ALL of the Aliens who purchased and stream For You . You are my motivation to keep going. I would like to thank all of my fiercely talented collaborators and producers. I would like to thank Butterfly Records for believing in my vision and making this dream come true. And my mother and father for your ongoing love. Thank you thank you thank you thank you. Trading Places  will be releasing on CD, Cassette and Vinyl the 25th of October. Those who have joined the For You Collector's Club  will receive an exclusive color variant of the Vinyl (and the Cassette if you ordered the All Included  membership). 𝐂𝐃 {Matte 4-Panel Digipack / Color Printed CD} 𝟏 Trading Places 3'05 𝟐 Trading Places {DuckaPucko Remix} 2'59 𝟑 Trading Places {Bry.Tic Remix} 3'37 𝟒 Trading Places {Acein Remix} 4'0...

myfirefly

Issa will be releasing the 3rd single from her 3rd studio album "3", 'myfirefly', a collaboration with Clean Bandit. Fans who pre-order the Store Exclusive Bundle will be given first access to an exclusive Alien Presale of Issa's upcoming world tour. 'myfirefly' will release on CD, Maxi CD, 7" Colored Vinyl, 7" Picture Disk Vinyl, 12" Vinyl, and Digital EP September 28th. Digital EP myfirefly - 3:48 myfirefly (Ramzoid Remix) - 3:44 myfirefly (Joey Harmless Remix) - 3:22 CD Matte Card Wallet / Color Printed CD myfirefly - 3:48 velvet - 0:37 myfirefly (LOWSELF Remix) - 3:45 Maxi CD   Glossy 4-Panel Digipack / Color Printed CD myfirefly - 3:48 myfirefly (Ramzoid Remix) - 3:44 myfirefly (Joey Harmless Remix) - 3:22 myfirefly (FLYES Remix) - 3:45 myfirefly (SCALES Remix) - 5:14 7" Matte Card Wallet / Ice Blue 7" Vinyl myfirefly - 3:48 velvet - 0:37 myfirefly (LOWSELF Remix) - 3:45 ...

MAN DOWN

Hello Aliens! Happy 1st day of September. I cannot believe For You  is out next month!!!! This past Thursday, the 3rd of 4 pre-album singles, Man Down , was released on all digital platforms. I'm on a roll because this track is also on the new Scales 9  compilation, available today on CD and silver 12" vinyl at Butterfly Records. The beautiful physical formats will release through Butterfly Records Friday the 13th of September. Those who have joined the For You Collector's Club  will receive an exclusive color variant of the Vinyl (and the Cassette if you ordered the All Included  membership). 𝐂𝐃 {Matte 4-Panel Digipack / Photo Printed CD} 𝟏 Man Down ft. Shakka 3'31 𝟐 Man Down ft. Shakka {99 Souls Remix Edit} 3'21 𝟑 Man Down ft. Shakka {KREAM Remix} 3'03 𝟒 Man Down ft. Shakka {dEVOLVE Remix} 3'25 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄 {Matte Cardboard Shell / Black Cassette Tape} 𝐀𝟏 Man Down ft. Shakka 3'31 𝐀𝟐 Man Down ft. Shakka {Pro...